Sunday, September 2, 2012

Keegan is going to PRESCHOOL!

In 2 days our baby boy will start 3 year old PRESCHOOL!  And he could NOT be more excited.
 
Every.single.night, I lay in bed with him and we talk about what he will have in his new {firetruck} lunchbox.  It goes like this:
 
K:  "Mommy, guess what?"
M:  "What?":)
K:  "I'm gonna take cheeseburgers...let's talk about noses!!"
M:  "Do you want noses in your lunchbox?!"
K:  "Noooo"
 
And it goes on and on...he loves to talk about the silly things, like bunk beds, and mommy's car, and Binks.
 
It's just our routine I guess:))  Cracks me up though!
 
 
 
It was so cute to see him at
Meet The Teacher night:)
 


 

 
Our BELOVED Mrs. Ashley is one of K's teachers and Mrs. Mollie is the other!
 


 


 
 
I LOVE this boy to the moon and back!
 



 
Sweet Keegan, I am sooo looking forward to seeing all that you learn this year.  I know it will be so much fun to play with friends in your new BIG school. 
 
I LOVE YOU!
 


1 comment: